Since Father's Day was semi-official around here we celebrated! I got up and made Marcin some eggs and pancakes for breakfast and got him this little holder for the laptop. We use that computer so often on the couch and it really makes a big difference!
It was so nice to hear all the answers from them and hear them talk about their dad and what they do (or in our case, want to do) as fathers.
I'm so excited to finally be parents and I know Marcin will be such a great father to our little boy!!
(I realize I look like a 500 pound person here, but it was the only picture we got with each other so it's going to have to do. I'm just going to blame it on pregnancy?? Although I'm pretty sure I don't have a baby growing in my extremities...)
4 comments:
Looks like a fun father's day! You're a good wife...Patrick mostly had to fend for himself this year :) And I don't know what you're talking about with that picture of you because I think you look great. You have a cute tiny pregnant belly!
You are the BEST Brittany! Love the pictures and I'm so glad you had a great time- you both are worth every moment I spent cooking and cleaning and coming up with awesome father's day questions :)
Happy belated father's day to Marcin! I'm so excited to be able to say that now.
Happy first father's day! You guys are going to be great parents!
Post a Comment