Wednesday, February 17, 2010

cereal and nursery

I started giving Noble rice cereal the other week and let me tell you, he cannot get enough. He really loves it and does really well at it. It makes me a little sad though only because I don't like how big he seems eating it.





And here's his nursery. There's a few things left I want to do, but you get the idea.




I know I still need pictures in some of the frames, but it's a work in progress. And on an unrelated non-baby note I just had a big education class for my Colorescience clients. Not everyone could attend obviously, but I was really happy with the turnout and all my decorations :).




11 comments:

Sydney said...

First: I am so excited you posted! I have been missing Noble and hearing about yalls life.
Second: Oh my goodness rice cereal! He is getting so big. I cant wait to see you guys in just one month!
Third: His nursery turned out amazing!!!!! You did such a good job and I absolutely love it. It looks great!
Fourth: Your party looks like it was great too!!!

Love you guys!!

Sydney said...

OH P.S. I love that if you look at the picture of the screen at your work party it says "introducing Noble Vaclaw" and has tons of pictures. so so cute!

The Kynastons said...

Oh my gosh, I know exactly how you feel when you say Noble eating cereal makes you a little sad because it means he's growing up. Macie got her first two teeth last week and I found myself feeling sad about it cause it makes her seem so old. Bittersweet, I guess. Anyway, this is getting long :) Noble is so SO cute and his nursery looks awesome!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures from your event. We always talk about them but I can only imagine all the work you put into it, now I can actually see it! How many more weeks till we see you and Noble?? Whatever it is I can't WAIT!!!! I just want to squeeze him!!!! Love you

Christiansen Clan said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! He looks way too big!! I miss him!!!! Love his nursery!!!

Whitney said...

nursery looks cute!

Ali Holt said...

Brittany his nursery looks great! Question for you, where did you find the letters for his name? or did you make them? I have been looking everywhere for letters like that...and either North Carolina has no selection or Im just not creative enough to make my own. Please clue me in! your baby is adorable! makes me excited for mine!

Lara said...

So CUte nursery! I love how the pictures turned out ;0)

and go you! Look at you, you little business woman!

Gerber Family said...

I love that third picture of Noble! Makes me smile! He's so cute! And, your party looks like it turned out great!

Hayley said...

Hi Brittany! YES, I LOVE all the pictures- especially little noble in his bumbo being a big ol boy! Your nursery is just perfect- what a lucky little boy getting to sleep and play in that great space! love that you posted pictures of your awesome decorations for your class and that slide you had up with the pictures of Noble was a real nice touch- good call! Miss you already...

Alex and Anna said...

what a cute baby he's getting so big! Your nursery looks amazing!! so cute!