Thursday, January 13, 2011

Marcin's 30th

My husband is THIRTY!! 3-0. Why does that seem so old?! :). I'm sure 10 years from now I'll be laughing at that. So all week he told me how this was the worst birthday ever, and to be fair to him the day of (a Wednesday might I add) was pretty bad. He woke up and went to work (which is usually around 5 so there was no breakfast waiting or anything), and then I had to bring Noble in to see him so that he could remove Noble's big toenail. I could hardly stay in the room to watch. Then we had salad for dinner because like everyone else our New Year's resolution is to be healthy and lose some weight. Yum. Little did he know I had a surprise party just around the corner. On Saturday night we went to dinner and came home to a few of our friends waiting with some signs I had made about his last 30 years. We played games and wrecked the diet idea (it was only 8 days into the New Year :) ). Happy 30th Birthday to the best dad, husband, friend, doctor around! We love you!







And just because...

3 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Patrick turns 30 this year and I'm with ya - it DOES seem old!! Looks like it was an awesome party...you are so creative to make those signs. Will you plan Patrick's 30th party for me in August? :)

By the way, I LOVE your big "V" and tree hanging on your wall. Super cute.

Sydney said...

So much fun! Wish Nate and I could have been there for the par-tay!!!!

Hayley said...

Oh that is the BEST! Marcin is definitely one who could appreciate a surprise party- what a good wifey you are! and lets talk about YOUR HOUSE!!! Woweeee! That gigantic island! What a dream! and little Noble- what a stud- those were all the best pictures- thanks Brittany! I've kind of given up on blogging lately on my end.....