Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bromance

Best Buddies Forever. Noble's got some pretty dang good friends, and we're glad this one lives right down the street.

3 comments:

The Kynastons said...

What a great cheesy grin! I'm glad we finally got to see that cute Noble in person. I hope the rest of your Oklahoma trip was fun!

Sydney said...

Look at noble kindling the flames of bromance! What a sweet sight

Hayley said...

Okay- Im waaaaaaaaaay behind on your posts! So I have a lot of thoughts :) 1st, noble makes the best faces for EVERY picture- I love it! 2nd, Oklahoma is obviously the place to be for 4th of july! Wow! Love the videos- and the kids faces during the fireworks were priceless. So glad you guys got to be there with your family- what a party :) and last but not least words cannot describe how impressed I am with that playroom!!! I can only imagine the grand projects you would be doing if you were home 24/7. Brittany it turned out AWESOME!! the theme choice, the colors, the toy boxes, the records on the wall- ALL of it is AMAZING- well worth the time- Noble is such a lucky boy!