Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Choo-Choo!!!

Noble is two! I seriously cannot believe it. Noble had a super fun time at his choo-choo train birthday party. We invited lots of family and some close friends to come to his party. I loved planning the party and it was really fun this year to get to talk with him about it and get him really excited about it all. He saw some of the decorations long before the party so by the time his party actually arrived he couldn't wait! We did some games this year at the party. We did a "coal" toss and an obstacle course that was supposed to be train tracks, a "mountain" (slide) and a "tunnel" for them to go through like they were trains. They actually just tripped on the train track made out of rope the whole time so it was hilarious!! We had a good time though.

Some things Noble loves at 2:
trains
trucks
fire trucks
cars
mo-mo's (motorcycles)
Papa Mike's bus
Papa's shop (my dad's car repair shop)
grapes
chick fil a (I probably shouldn't tell everyone that)
chocolate milk
fruit snacks
rice and beans
peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Toy Story
Finding Nemo
Cars
Tangled

He's talking more and more everyday and cracks us up. He is such a sweet boy and he loves to see his friends and family. I don't know what we did to deserve such a great kid, but we're sure glad he's ours!!!

Sydney or "kee" as Noble likes to call her :)

uncle "why-ley"
Lovin' that cupcake
"the train track" obstacle course

This is where they threw their "coal" to try and get it through the hole in the coal car.

We love you, birthday boy!!!!!


4 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

SOOOO stinkin cute that little boy of yours! Party looks adorable! Nice work!!Congrats on being pregnant as well!!!

The Kynastons said...

Happy birthday Noble!! I am dying over that picture of him eating his cupcake, so hilarious! What an awesome birthday party, I bet he just loved it. And that cake is so cool with all the candy in it...definitely my kind of cake. :)

Oh and CUTE new family pictures! Noble was so smiley for them. He is adorable!

Sydney said...

You are one heck of a party planner!! I loved getting to be there and LOVE noble! The party was a Blast and I still can't get Over how good that train you made and painted turned out! I show everyone a picture of it :)
Love you guys

Sarah said...

What a fun party! I love the train idea and I especially love his striped hat! It looks like he had a wonderful birthday and he definitely deserved it. Happy Birthday Noble!