Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm thankful for...

wonderful family
great friends
fall colors
the best husband
two very cute dogs (in lieu of children!)
my job
Marcin's hard work and dedication to school
our home
the gospel
cell phones (of which I could not live without)


So I felt like my last couple of posts were a little bit on the 'venting' side so I thought I'd try something a little different. I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but close enough! I truly am so grateful for the millions of blessings in our lives and this list is only a few and in no particular order, but it reminds me of how much we really have. It always seems to be easier to find the negative things so I just thought writing a few of the great things in my life would remind me to be a little more positive!!

8 comments:

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Britt-
I love this post! I have so many things to be thankful for too!! I love your blog by the way!! It is so stinkin cute! I love your title! You will have to help me out sometime with how you did that!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcus and Jamie Yetter said...

K.. Where are all the pics of your new cute hair? And by the way marcus, Lyza, and I will be there for Halloween. Although I am not promising to dress up! Sorry!

Laura said...

It doesn't have to be close to Thanksgiving to remember what you're thankful for. I think it's great to reflect on our blessings every now and then...it's amazing how fast it snaps everything back into perspective! By the way, I got your voicemail...no worries!

Rachel Holloway said...

I always love to check in, and trust me--your blog is not negative! It IS nice to remember often all the ways we are blessed. Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I echo many of them!

Tiffany said...

This is a great post! It's always a good reminder to be thankful. You also made me so excited for turkey. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great reminder. It's so easy to forget how many blessings we have since there are often there all the time and they are quiet, excetps husbands and children of course they can be rather loud...but you know what I mean. =) See you on Halloween!

Christiansen Clan said...

You crack me up! Although, I was a little disappointed that you didn't specifically point out how thankful you are for the best sister-in-law EVER!! Love you guys!