AHHH!! I never thought that I would EVER lose my phone, but I did it. It is truly awful. Luckily it wasn't my work phone that is actually just an extension of my ear, but I've lost all my numbers and contacts. So if you've called and I didn't get back to you, it wasn't my fault!! Well, it was but I didn't mean to. Obviously I now need all of your numbers. You can e-mail them to me at BVaclaw@gmail.com or leave it as a comment on my blog (although my blog is not private so...). I can't wait for my life line to come back!!!!
2 comments:
Hey there!! I found this link from your facebook !!! Looks like you two are enjoying life to its fullest :) You know whats funny is that my husband Jake has just been recently thinking about doing podiatry if dental school doesnt work out. I guess some podiatry schools accept the DAT so you can just go ahead and apply with basically everything you needed for Dental school!! I would love to hear ANYTHING you can tell me about how your husband has liked podiatry school, pros and cons!! HOpe life is great :)
I'm watching you!!!! :)
Post a Comment