The icing on the cake.... Chelsea's Baby Shower! Her friend, Brooke, did a fantastic job with the shower. It was a lot of fun. We played some really cute games and had great food and Chelsea got some great gifts.
Our great friends Ashley and Kyler and her mom Susan came to the shower and it was great to see them!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh I loved it all! I almost felt like I was right there with you! Great details- especially about the turtle and deer- whoah! And I didn't know you were so adventurous jumping off the cliff- I could NEVER do that! And were those chocolate covered pretzels at the shower? YUM! I'm glad you had such a great trip with your fam- but I'm even more glad you ARE BACK! YEAH!
Looks like you all had a blast! Glad you got to enjoy some time down in Houston.
Cute cute cute! I love all the pink!
Hey your pictures of the food turned out WAY better than mine. Sydney's fault!!!! Ha I need to show her the ropes on how to use my camera. Or maybe I wasted my money and yours is just as good as mine?? Call me when you can, I have some news for you.
that's a cute shower... I'm having one next week, I like the pink pretzels, maybe I'll tell my mom to make them for mine :)
Post a Comment