We just got back from our great trip to Bartlesville, Oklahoma to visit our family. It was so much fun! We definitely did not want to come back! We got there on Wednesday and went straight to the lake house. We spent two days there soaking up the sun and riding on the boat. I actually got on the tube with Marcin, which is something I don't think I've done for years! It was great though.


Then we stayed with Amy and Brian and they had a full house! We stayed there with Heather, Lorne, Mitchell, and Rylee, and Brian's twin brothers, Adam and Andy and Andy's girlfriend Julianne. Not to mention Brian and Amy and their two kids!! It couldn't have been more fun though! We played A LOT of guitar hero and Wii with Mitchell. I have never seen anyone as good at all those Wii games as my 3 year old nephew, Mitchell. He beat us all at everything especially boxing. It was hilarious to watch him.

Hopefully I'll get some more pictures soon. I forgot my camera so I had to use everyone else's pictures!
10 comments:
How fun! I was wondering where you guys were. I would give anything to go out on a boat. It's so much fun!
It's amazing how good these little kids are at video games!
That's awesome! I'm so glad you had fun. Miss you!
Looks like a blast! And I love the layout of your blog.
That was the BEST 4th of July EVER!!
Fun! we went out a few years ago for the 4th (it was when we were living in texas) it was amazing! those guys are crazy!!!
I love the picture of you flying off the tube! and Marcin playing guitar hero- what a crack up! glad you guys had a good time with the fam!
Sounds like y'all had a fun 4th! Love the pictures of you tubing...and I'm jealous.
so fun! I want to see the show so bad!
It looks like yall had a great time! I cant wait to see ya!
Sydney told me about your new and improved blog and it look GREAT! I need to find out how to make a header like that! Can't wait to see you. Only a couple more days!!
Post a Comment