
After Marcin left (sad) I got to go to the lake with my family for a few days. I LOVE the lake. It's so fun to be out on the water wake boarding and in the boat. My family rented a really cute condo in this place called The Island. Talk about fun!!!! Here are just a few of the pics.

So this is me climbing UP the cliff and...

this is me jumping off!! I know it doesn't look that high, but it sure felt that high!!!! Here's Riley jumping off too, but he did it like 15 bazillion times and wasn't scared at all.


My mom wakeboarding...

me wakeboarding,

Sydney wakeSKATING,

My dad wakeboarding. I don't have a picture of my brother wakeboarding, but let me just tell you that he is AWESOME!!! He landed a tantrum (which is a BACKFLIP!) and jumps the wake like a pro. Since Chelsea is a littler pregger, she got to go on the tube with me and we went 4 mph for about 7 miles. It was the best tube ride EVER!
Okay, anyone that knows me also knows that I really like animals. I can't help it! I just love them. So I happened to see the CUTEST little turtle ever so I reached in the water and picked it up. I did put it back in the water, but it was really fun to catch it.

I also feed some ducks in the water with trail mix AND (this is the animal highlight) I hand fed a deer! I only had a week old chocolate iced donut, but it worked! The deer came right up to me and I pet it on the neck and behind the ears. I would have taken that home with me if I could have.
We also found this big tramp on the water and decided to go jump on it despite the bold signs saying "HCCG campers only" (or something along the lines of no trespassing). It was tons of fun until we saw a man on a golf cart driving over to tell us to get off. We scattered off that thing faster than I thought possible.

And no vacation would be complete without a little Wii Rock Band / Guitar Hero!!!


It was just great to be with my family and spend time with them!


2 comments:
Sweet jump! That looks pretty high to me. I'd be getting second thoughts about jumping from the top, but looks like fun!
We're supposed to be getting a first year from Oklahoma...Josh and Dina Wray.
Post a Comment