Saturday, October 4, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Smell my feet.... Sorry, I just feel like you have to say that after Trick-or-Treat. Now that I have officially received the worst blogger award since I never post, I figured I throw this one up here even though it's not the most interesting thing in the world. For those of you that live near us (sorry to everyone else not blessed enough to live in Cleveland, Ohio) we are going to have a little trick-or-treat get together again this year. Anyone is welcome! It's a great neighborhood for safe trick-or-treating for kids plus what a great excuse for us to all get together! If you want to come just stop by anytime. I figure people can start coming around 6 before it starts to get dark. If you'd like to bring some treats for the big people, that would be great but not in any way mandatory for attendance. We'd love to see you all here!

7 comments:

Lara said...

Ha! Those are my Mom's legs!! We'll be there this year! Thanks so much for hosting! Hugs. (will there be "Marcin Balls"?)

Hayley said...

Woohoo! count us in too! Thanks!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

We are in!! We just need directions to your house- Oh and shoot, a couple plane tickets to get us there!! Thanks!!

J/K- I wish we lived closer, but not for long we will (I hope!!) I saw your pictures on Chelsie's blog with Cali- I love the bangs!! You always have the best hair styles!! Hope all is well!!

Brenda said...

Hey, count us in!!! Can't wait for the party and trick or treats!!! JK Well, it sounds fun to be there. Wish we really could!!! Love you, mom

Sydney said...

Dear Brittany,
Has your blog been terminated or have you been kicked out of the blogging world? I miss the updates!

Arkansas Vaclaw's said...

I wish we could be there! We miss you guys! I will see you for "Twilight" though!! WOO HOO!! Can't wait

Christiansen Clan said...

You guys are awesome! First of all...I LOVED Lila and Rufus' costumes!!! Your decor was great too! can't wait to see you soon!