Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween



We had a really fun Halloween this year with lots of fun friends. We did a Halloween party last year too and this year we had even more people attend and quite a few new students that I hadn't even met yet. We had a blast and I'm sure we'll be doing it again next year. I dressed up as a witch and Marcin was some kind of hillbilly with disgusting teeth. Lila and Rufus both had costumes on which lasted an entire 1 minute. Lila was a cheerleader and Rufus was a football player. It was a great night and thanks to everyone that came!!


We also carved pumpkins before Halloween with Keith and Hayley and some of their family so here's a picture from that too...

6 comments:

Arkansas Vaclaw's said...

Lila and Rufus look soooo CUTE!! I just want to kiss them!! Cant wait to see you!!

Lara said...

Looks like tons of fun! I LOVE the doggies' costumes! Jack really wanted to trick-or-treat with his buddies this year (since he was pretty much the oldest kid last year), we thought we'd let him go with friends. Looks like a great party though! Marcin looks great as a blonde!

Sydney said...

Yahooo!!!! You posted something new! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Lilian and Rufus are hilarious. Great minds think alike (our witch costumes). Love you tons and miss ya!!

Milroys said...

Boomer hated is costume too, but aren't they sooo cute? Looks like you guys had a great time! y

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I love Lila and Rufus. Their costumes were great ... too funny!!! Marcin definitely pulled off the hillbilly look, that's for sure!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

I love your doggy costumes! Cayman hasn't let us dress him up as anything the last couple years- but my mom made Riley (Her dog) into a pirate and he was really cute!! Your party looked like a tone of fun!