On Saturday night Hayley and I went downtown to see Legally Blonde, The Musical! It was so much fun. Ever since Marcin took me to see Wicked at Playhouse Square in February I've been dying to go back. Legally Blonde was only playing for a week so we were so happy that we didn't miss out. It was a blast!!! The musical was so cute and so funny. We also had dinner before at the place dowtown called Bricco and it was Yum-O!! I'm so glad Hayley and Keith live here with us and so glad to do these fun girls night out things together!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Legally Blonde!!!
On Saturday night Hayley and I went downtown to see Legally Blonde, The Musical! It was so much fun. Ever since Marcin took me to see Wicked at Playhouse Square in February I've been dying to go back. Legally Blonde was only playing for a week so we were so happy that we didn't miss out. It was a blast!!! The musical was so cute and so funny. We also had dinner before at the place dowtown called Bricco and it was Yum-O!! I'm so glad Hayley and Keith live here with us and so glad to do these fun girls night out things together!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hee, hee- I was just thinking about posting about the same thing :)I noticed you didn't put in the picture that the first usher lady took- what a crack up! Thanks for the best date night EVER!
You girls are such hotties! That sounds like so much fun. I wish I could have gone with you! I love going to musicals, now I can add that one to my (long) list.
I'm so jealous! I wanted to see that so bad, I just didn't find a buddy to go with! I've been such a recluse lately...I'm glad you could have fun. Hugs.
I'm so jealous! Jaosn and I saw Wicked too when it came to Houston and loved it! I would love to see Legally Blonde! What fun:)
So fun!!!! Im so jealous you went and saw that. Looks like you had a great a time. I cant wait to talk to you soon cause im finally home.
Do you know the first thing I thought of when I read the word Yumm-O?? That's right ... Rachel Ray haha! Wish I could have been there to join in the fun. By the way I love the outfit you were wearing ... very flattering!
Hope Thanksgiving is great for y'all. I wish so badly y'all were coming down to Houston. Let's try to find a time before the summer to see each other ... really :) Maybe I could fly up there during the spring sometime when Casey is off on one of his trips?!?!
Legally Blonde - I didn't even know it was a musical, too. How fun!!! Sounds like a great night out!
Mom
It looks like you guys had such a great night out! I actually saw the play the same weekend and loved it. You guys both look great.
Post a Comment