Thank you Grandma Norma for the china we finally got to use after almost 2 years of being married!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thanksgiving
We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with great food, family, and friends. Mike and Robbie (Marcin's parents) flew in to spend the holiday with us and we were so grateful for that! Keith and Hayley joined us for dinner and some of our other friends, Jason and Amy stopped by too. Unfortunately all I got were pictures of the food. Wonder where my priorities are?? We of course made WAY too much food and have been eating turkey ever since, but aren't leftovers the best part?? So here's the pics of our spread.... Pretty impressive if I do say so myself!



Thank you Grandma Norma for the china we finally got to use after almost 2 years of being married!

Thank you Grandma Norma for the china we finally got to use after almost 2 years of being married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Okay...so now I'm hungry...YUMMY!!! It looks Awesome! So will you please hurry over and cook for me?? Cant wait to see you! :o)
Absolutely beautiful! That turkey looks like it came right out of a magazine. Impressive!
Yum! I'm coming to your house next year!!! Turkey looks beautiful - Is that right to call a turkey beautiful haha. Great job, Britt and Marcin!!!!
Love ya,
Mom
Happy Thanksgiving! Everything looked so yummy! You are brave to have it at your house! I am terrified of having to be in charge of the turkey and yours looked so great!! Way to go!
Yes, I will testify that the food tasted just as delicious as it looks! Don't tell my mom but that was about the best thanksgiving dinner I've ever eaten! thank you so much again for having us! love you!
Those carrots look WAY good. What kind of glaze do you have on them? Everything does look great. Did you even make your mom's orange rolls? Yum yum. I need some!
Your food does look delicious! Especially the turkey. Nice job. Wish we would have been able to see y'all for the holiday. But we'll just plan on seeing each other in February!!!!
Post a Comment