Even though we won't be here for Christmas, it did not stop us from decorating our house. Marcin insisted we start a tradition of Christmas decorating the day after Thanksgiving which mostly he did. I did help out, but we have a small house and there's only so many places to put things so I didn't feel too bad letting him do most the work :). I just have such a great husband, and I'm happy that he helps me with everything. So here's our tree...
And this is the rest of the house...
And then I made Christmas cookies from my mom's recipe that I remember making and decorating as a family while we were all growing up. It wasn't as fun by myself, but luckily Marcin came home in the middle of decorating to help me out. Now we also had every good intention of delivering the cookies to friends and neighbors, but I'm sad to say that all consumption has been courtesy of myself and Marcin (but mostly me).
And a big fat thank you to my sister Sydney for making this plate for us last Christmas. We love and we were so excited to use it again this year!
8 comments:
Let me start by saying I have never been as excited as I just was when I saw the plate I made you guys!!!!!!
Those cookies look delicious and give the urge to go downstairs and make some right now! When you and Marcin get here we are going to have to make them. Hope yall are up for decorating cookies again.
I see presents galore!!! Looks like someone is having a great Christmas!!
And lastly your house looks great! All the decorations look so cute. I love it!
Are all of those presents for me??? You really shouldn't have!! ;o) Way cute decor!!! You guys are naturals! Cant wait to see you and play games and EAT EAT EAT!!!Love you
great decorating job marcin! and the cookies look really good! i don't blame you, I would've eaten them all as well (and I have).
Your house looks good! Those cookies look very yummy. I probably would've eaten most of them too.
I was going to say the same thing as Sydney. That looks like an AWFUL lot of presents for just TWO little people. HE HE.... Your tree is beautiful though. I love it. And the cookies look quite tasty. Yum yum. And the plate is beautiful. Where did she make that?
I love all your decorations! Way to go Marcin! I was lucky to get Jason to help me get the boxes out of the attic only bc of drs. orders to not pick up heavy things or else I probably would have been doing that by myself too:)
I love decorating for christmas, though! I am sad we missed you guys this year over the holidays, but is there ever a busier time than the holidays with all kinds of family functions going on. I am completely looking forward to your move in April- until then- KIT!! Luv ya! Ash
I haven't been to your blog in ages- I had no idea you had such talent in cookie decorating- impressive! I was sad to see all your cute decorations coming down last night- your house looked awesome!
So cute decorations! And those cookies should be in a magazine! Picture perfect! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! We'll see you soon!
Tara
Post a Comment