Thank you for making me the happiest person on Earth during the Easter season for these little things... Why is it that no matter how sick I feel I can always stuff a few of these into my mouth?? I LOVE THEM!!!!
Amen to that! Sorry I ate most of your bag :) and I have to say that STORK is the BEST! I'm still just so excited I can hardly contain myself!!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!! YAHOOEY!
First- I absolutely agree on those sweet little easter treats! And I craved chocolate and Dr. Pepper more than anything when I was pregnant! Which brings me to my second thought- CONGRATS OFFICIALLY! I was waiting for you to post your great news, but I haven't gotten on in a while, obviously! Can't wait for you guys to get here in March- call ASA you get here!!! I hope you start feeling better- the first trimester is the pits with the sickness, but such a good thing to be feeling sick on the flip side:) I am so glad everything is going well! Keep posting those ultrasounds because before you know it that blob will look like a baby really soon:) So exciting!!!
P.S.- Happy late Birthday! I tried to get little Camden to hold off till his due date like his brother, but he came early! Good for me but would have been fun to share a birthday with you!!:) Hope you had a great day!
11 comments:
haha. Kera just made a post on those yummy little eggs. Anyone who doesn't enjoy them must have a problem with their taste buds. They are DELICIOUS!!!
I agree they are the best! I hope you don't care that I added you guys to our friends and family list.
Amen to that! Sorry I ate most of your bag :) and I have to say that STORK is the BEST! I'm still just so excited I can hardly contain myself!!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!! YAHOOEY!
Those are the best! I swear every time they come out we STOCK UP!
LOL...don't you just love being pregnant? Enjoy!
oh! I couldn't agree with you more!!!
First- I absolutely agree on those sweet little easter treats! And I craved chocolate and Dr. Pepper more than anything when I was pregnant! Which brings me to my second thought- CONGRATS OFFICIALLY! I was waiting for you to post your great news, but I haven't gotten on in a while, obviously! Can't wait for you guys to get here in March- call ASA you get here!!! I hope you start feeling better- the first trimester is the pits with the sickness, but such a good thing to be feeling sick on the flip side:) I am so glad everything is going well! Keep posting those ultrasounds because before you know it that blob will look like a baby really soon:) So exciting!!!
P.S.- Happy late Birthday! I tried to get little Camden to hold off till his due date like his brother, but he came early! Good for me but would have been fun to share a birthday with you!!:) Hope you had a great day!
man, I love those so much too!
oooooo- la-la! I love your new background! I CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow night!!!AAAAAHHHH who is the lucky lady going to be????
Amen to that. Its the only reason I really love March. I've already had two bags and my tight jeans are proof.
Post a Comment