This was Marcin's:
****You are about to embark on a most delightful journey!****
We thought it was perfect since we are now expecting our first baby!!! And wouldn't you know the Chinese word on the back that we were supposed to learn was "Girl". Hmmm..... So for lots of you this comes as no surprise since you've been told, but for the rest of you we're expecting the baby in October. This has not been an easy road for us. We've been through a lot in the past 2 years and we're so happy things are going so well. It's still very early and our doctor is being overly cautious, but I feel like I've waited long enough to say that I'm pregnant and I'm just too excited to not say anything. Hopefully everything continues to go well, and we're so thankful for the many prayers and kind gestures from friends and family through these last few years. It is such a blessing and we're so excited!!! Here's a picture from our first ultrasound on Friday

That teeny-tiny balloon looking thing is our baby. Since we've had such a hard time I've been seeing my doctor twice a week for bloodwork for the last 2 1/2 weeks and will now be going in once a week for ultrasounds. It's so nice to get that reassurance that things are going okay. So that's our news. Now just 34 weeks to go (I told you it was REALLY early... I just can't keep a secret to save my life!)!!!!
21 comments:
Hey!!!! I can't believe I get to be first to post a comment on your "exciting news"!!!! Not that I didn't already know, but I hardly ever even get on the blogs and I chose a really good time to see yours!!!! Dad and I couldn't be more excited to be Grandparents to your first baby!!!!! You and Marcin will be fantastic parents and I can't wait for these 34 weeks to go by!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Love you, Mom (Grandma B)
Brit!! I am so so happy for you guys! Congrats on the exciting news!
Congrats!!! I'm so glad to hear it!!! Good luck with everything and peppermint tea helps with nausea if you're lucky enough to have it. ;)
Im so very excited!!! I just cant wait for that little baby to get her. Congratulations!!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! Good luck with everything!
I saw the title of your post and thought "yeah! here comes the good news..." then started reading about your valentine's instead (not that I'm not interested) but- surprise!!! I'm so glad you posted about your pregnancy!! Here is an official CONGRATULATIONS!! I couldn't be happier! So many exciting months to come!
What wonderful news! Congrats to both of you! We're so happy for you!
YAY! I have been wanting to talk to you since we came to visit teach you but I never got the chance. I am glad that everything is going good and that the word is out. CONGRATS! We are so very happy for you guys and know that you will be great parents. YAY! =c)
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats! that is so exciting, it would be really fun if you had a girl because then your baby and chelsea's would be so close. good luck with everything!
Yea! congrats! I'm way excited for you guys!!! How are you feeling? Having a baby is super fun and you guys will be great parents!
Although brian and I have known for a while. Ellie and Sam did not know until now. Haha! So, Ellie says yay and she wants to know if your baby is a girl or a boy. Let her know as soon as you find out--k??
YAAAAYYYY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You and Marcin will be fantastic parents. I will never forget how excited you were to play with Anna and Mallory when they were just little. This will be quite the adventure for you guys! Keep us posted!
Yay!!!! Oh, Brittany I'm so so excited for you! That just made me want to cry to hear that you are pregnant. Oh I'm so so happy for you and Marcin. I hope everything keeps looking good at your appts. Congrats!!!
Yea!! Hooray!! Yippee!! hahaha I'm trying to find a word that someone hasn't already used:) I am so excited for y'all. I can't wait to hear about everything that goes on and to now throw a shower for you. Wahoooo!! Love you.
Yea!! We are so excited for you guys!
I'm so excited that the news is out and that I can be excited for you out in the open!!! I'm so happy for you guys. You will be great parents. Brittany, you will be the BEST mom. CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations you guys! Being first time parents is such an exciting ride. You guys will be great at it!
Congratulations!! That is great news. We are very happy for both of you.
YEAH DUDES!!!! Glad it's out in the open now... and so glad the apts are going well. Keep us posted! We are so excited for you guys...
The Mac/Vac grapevine is not as good as it used to be. I guess this gives me more of an incentive to keep up on blogs. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Chris M.
Post a Comment