Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Would You Accept This Rose?

I definitely watch 'The Bachelor' and can't believe some of the girls on that show. It is seriously SO hilarious. So far I've heard comments like "I don't mean to be conceited, but I'm really pretty and I'm sorry, but if you're not attracted to me who do you think you are, God?" And "I'm just not used to people not thanking me and praising God that I'm in their life", and "I don't know how I could be any prettier, any smarter, or anything." Sometimes I want to tap on the TV and ask if they remember when they're saying all of this that it is being televised on NATIONAL TV?? If they're single then, then they are FOR SURE single now saying things like that. I highly recommend it if you're not addicted already just for the comedy! Mondays always remind me of how happy I am that I am married!!!

7 comments:

The Hanveys said...

Oh my goodness! I TOTALLY agree! I watched last night's episode for the first time and was dying at some of the things the girls said! How about the girl that said she and Jason were getting married, but then was kicked off! :) I'm pulling for Melissa from Texas.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I just LOVE the Bachelor!!! It is so entertaining and I have to say this season is my favorite so far. Love you!

Arkansas Vaclaw's said...

I haven't been watching it...but it sounds like I should!! I have been loving True Beauty. The people on there have no shame when it comes to talking about how "beautiful" they are but little do they know...they are really being judged on their inner beauty...Its a total slap in the face to them when that is revealed. I love seeing their reactions!! Hope the soup was YUMMY!!

Hayley said...

Wow Brittany- all these posts from you- I can hardly keep up :) All I can say about the bachelor is AMEN!! It's nice having a friend to laugh with it about!

Whitney said...

I used to love that show. now we only have one channel, and I don't think it's the one with the bachelor. ( BUT- it is the one with our fav. show, biggest looser!)

Lara said...

Okay, My sister-in-law works with Jason in Seattle! That's why I started watching! We'll have to have a huge party for the finale! I'm glad I have a bachelor buddy!

Sydney said...

I should call you my twin and not just my sister because every time I watch it I say "hello the whole world hears you". I get so embarrassed for them sometimes!!! Never the less I am absolutely in love with this season and obsessed with the show!