Marcin and my dad went on a 3 day motorcycle trip with my dad's friends down to Big Bend National Park on the US/Mexico border. Here are some pictures of their trip. 2009 HD Street Glide
I love the last picture! Marcin really looks like some motorcycle gansta'! HOpe you are doing well...I'm always thinking about you and your little one to be.
Great pics! April went by way too fast and life just hasn't been the same since you left!!!! It was so fun having you and Marcin here (and even Lila and Rufus!) I think Quito misses them (maybe) haha. Can't wait to see you again!!! Love, Mom
10 comments:
Great pictures!! I bet they LOVED every single minute of the trip! Can't wait to see y'all in only a few short days;)
I love the last picture! Marcin really looks like some motorcycle gansta'! HOpe you are doing well...I'm always thinking about you and your little one to be.
haha I love it!
wow! how fun! hope your pregnancy is going well!
Love the pics! Looks like a ton of fun!
Mexico??? Watch out for swine flu! Ha. Just kidding.
Last Picture... Drugs, Sex, and Rock n Roll!!! Thats what Mitchell said- Lorne.
Marc - you look like a biker. Seriously. If I saw you ride up beside me, I'd exit the highway. (I'm paying you a compliment here). Well done.
Great pics! April went by way too fast and life just hasn't been the same since you left!!!! It was so fun having you and Marcin here (and even Lila and Rufus!) I think Quito misses them (maybe) haha.
Can't wait to see you again!!!
Love,
Mom
Marcin, you are so lucky. What a great trip and a great bike.
Post a Comment