Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're Back

That was the fastest month of my life! I felt like I was there for a few days! Marcin loved the doctor he was with in Houston and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I got to spend tons of time with my mom and dad and my little brother, Riley (who is not so little anymore, might I add). Chelsea and Sydney came down the last week we were there also so we got to see Cali again with them. It was so much fun having the whole family together. It seems really rare that that happens. We also spent time with my grandparents and my Grandma Sally and I both agree that the time went by too fast!! I thought it would feel like forever that we were there, but it really didn't. Marcin and I got to spend a night out with our friends, Ashley and Jason and their boys too which was so fun because our husbands hadn't really met yet and I hadn't seen their newest addition, Camden and he's adorable!! I didn't really take any pictures which is unfortunate, but I think my mom might have a few so I'll try and update with those soon. It's sad to leave our families, but only two more months in Cleveland and then we'll be invading Amy and Brian's (Marcin's sister and her husband) for the month of July!!!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yay for a fun month in Texas. I wish it was a fun month in CA, but I am counting on seeing you in January. So NO backing out! Glad you're home for a bit and then off on another adventure. I can't believe you are already 18 weeks almost. Sheesh the last few weeks flew by.

Lara said...

Oh, we are glad you are back...but so glad you had a great experience...hopefully Marcin will get his residency there so you can go for tons longer. HOpe you are doing well. Hugs

Hayley said...

gee, I can't believe I have to check your blog to see how you are doing- I'm missing our daily phone calls and hang-outs! a FEW more weeks! We'll be livin it up in june! glad you made it back okay and had the best time ever! The fun hasn't ended for us yet- but like you said... time is going WAY TOO FAST- lets talk soon :)

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

We are super sad you guys are already gone but loved hanging out with you! Can't wait to meet your new addition one day! We look forward to your return to Texas in a couple months!! Till then... KIT!!!