


This one is for Marcin. It's the leg and foot. We didn't get any get great pictures of just the feet so this will have to do.

AND THE RESULTS!!!!!!!..............

We're having a little BOY!!!! We are so excited! We didn't really care the outcome, but we both were slightly hoping for a boy just a little more. It was so fun watching him move around because I can feel him moving all the time it seems like and it was fun to see what was really going on in there. We feel so extremely blessed that this pregnancy has gone so well. There have been a few hiccups along the way, but overall it's been great and we're happy to see our baby boy healthy and growing!!!
18 comments:
WHOO HOO! Our little guys can be friends! I'm so happy for you!!!!!
Hooray hooray hooray! I'm so so excited for you guys! And I'm excited for my little Brandon cuz now he will have a little boy cousin to play with.
HOORAY! Im so happy for you guys! He is going to be the cutest little guy EVER!!!!
YAY!! This is the BEST news of the day! Now yours and Ty and Amanda's will be best buddies!! I knew it was a boy!! Just ask Amanda... I have been saying it now for 2 months! Love and miss you guys! Can't wait to see you!!
OMG! That's awesome! I'm soooo happy for you and Marcin!!! Boys are the best! They loooovvvee their mommies!!! Sorry, Marcin! :) xxxx
How fun!!!! Boys are so much fun! I love the ultrasound pic's! You got some really good ones!
YAY! It was fun to see you guys for like 5 min. on Sunday :) I'm so excited to see how everything goes for you guys. I'm so happy!
Yay! I am so excited for you! He's so cute!
yay!!!!! congrats guys! boys are the best, although, i must warn you, Cruise was SUCH a wiggly boy in the womb and he continues to be one of the wiggliest and wildest children...but they really are so much fun!!! congrats again! sooo exciting!
Congratulations to both of you! That's so exciting!
Congrats! So excited for you.
I was wondering when you were going to find out what you are having. I'm so excited for you guys!!!
So happy for you guys! You know they already have 2 buddies here in Texas to play with when you come to visit:) Can't wait to see who he looks like:)
Those pictures are absolutely AMAZING!! I can't believe how well you can see him! I would have died for pictures like that of my boys! I'm so excited he's a he:) Little boys are so sweet! Thanks for the update! We're glad your back!
Congrats! I love having boys. I love the picture of his leg and foot. I am glad that everything is going so well for you. =c)
I am very happy for you - what a great mom and dad you will be. I look forward to seeing you in two months (well, 3 months) love ya, Aunt Dana
Well it's 2 in the morning and I finally got a chance to really look at all your pictures- LOVE the ultrasound pictures- what a perfect little guy already! And I love the motorcycle trip pictures- especially the last one with Marcin and his tongue sticking out- nice- a true biker! Now I can go to bed!
I think I could see a Vaclaw nose in one of the pictures too. CONGRATS!! Chris McAdams
Post a Comment