This is one of the three boats that went out. Marcin, my dad, Mike (Marcin's dad), and his brothers: Tyler, Russell, and Lorne were all together with their captain "Lil' Coon" (yes you are reading that correctly).

Sunrise over the Gulf of Mexico
These were the porpoises they saw alongside their boat.
This is the bait boat they stopped at every morning for fresh bait. Forrest Gump....

Marcin struggling for the fish...
finally got it onboard...
VICTORIOUS!!
Here's more pictures of everyone's catch.
Tyler
Mike
Brent (my dad)This is only after day one! The full yellow wheelbarrow is from one boat and is probably as much as you see hanging.
Total Damage: 800 pounds.
5 comments:
Eight HUNDRED pound of fish?!??! Holy smokes...are you going to be eating fish for the next 10 years?? :) that's amazing.
holy cow! that is A LOT of fish! what a fun time though!
little clarification... 800 pounds for the whole group and yes, there is more fish than anyone can consume.
Wow. What exactly are you going to do with ALL that fish????
What?? thos fish are GIGANTIC!! I went deep sea fishing once and didn't catch a single fish because I was throwing up the whole time- so I'm glad their trip went better than mine :) I still miss you!
Post a Comment