We made it down to Bartlesville and we're so excited to be here for the next month! Every year the Vaclaw family puts on a GREAT fireworks show for anyone that wants to attend. There's seriously a ton of people there and this year so much family was able to make it so it was great to see everyone there. Even my parents and my brother, Riley, drove up to spend the weekend with us. So here's some family pictures and a few of the fireworks, but trust me when I say that these do not do the show any justice whatsoever!!!

Vaclaw/McAdams families that were there

Vaclaw Girls minus Katie

Vaclaw boys

O'Neal's

Aww.... Side note: Marcin proposed to me after the fireworks in 2006 so it's kinda like an anniversary date for us too.

"The Stations" (again, there is no way to get the full effect from these pics)

Traditional Black Cat Bomb to start off the show. 60,000 this year.


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!
7 comments:
Nate and I want to come so bad. We are gonna make it one of these days. I have told him all about it and mom, dad, and ri said it was so fun this year! We cant wait to come!
What a party! Love the photoshoot- especially the matching shirts- do they say VFF- vaclaw family fireworks? Way to start out your trip with a BANG... hee,hee:) just trying to make jokes so I don't start crying because I miss you so much.....
holy crap that is an intense party! LOVE IT! looks like you guys had a blast!
Yeah y'alls show I'm sure beat ours...and ours was done at the baseball game!! Glad it was so fun. Can't wait to come visit you for your shower in a few weeks. You are going to think Cali is so much bigger!!!
What a fun gathering. Our son is a missionary there and he enjoyed your event. Thanks for taking care of him. The Grigg Family
Wow! They do go all out. I would make the trip down there for sure. I am glad you guys made it there safetly and are having a good time. We will have to get together when you get back, remember we still need our turn at Call of Duty. LOL
That looks like so much fun. Can I come too?
And your family is so adorable.
Post a Comment