Thursday, January 21, 2010

At Sydney's Request...

I am finally updating my blog! I got a note on Facebook from my own sister asking when the heck I would get around to this. My apologies, Sydney. I always love when everyone else updates their blogs so I know how she feels. However, I have neglected my child to do this (as evidence of the photo) so I hope you enjoy this, Syd! Love you!


So while we were gone (which happened to be a few days short of 2 months!) we celebrated:
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Marcin's birthday (we just barely missed MLK Day). So needless to say a lot has happened. So I just have a few pictures and not nearly enough to cover all the excitement, but it's something!


Merry Christmas, Cali! We are early risers Christmas morning and I don't know if Cali was ready for it :)


This was the best Christmas present ever! Nate got Zoe!! My bro-in-law is not a huge fan of dogs and Zoe is technically Sydney's dog that my mom has kept since Sydney moved to college. And let me just tell you as cute and fluffy as that dog looks, she smells rotten and barks until your ears bleed. Nate left Zoe for mom anyway.


Marcin's Snuggie gift was a HUGE hit.


Noble watching a little TV with his Uncle Ri


probably trying to update my blog :)


Jake punching, I mean playing, with Noble


Sam, Ellie, and Noble. He loves them, I promise.


Daddy, Noble and Papa Mike


A little family pic


Happy 29th birthday!!!!

And let me just say I have the cutest son on Earth! We can't get enough of little Noble. He is such a good and happy baby. We love him so, so much and we're enjoying all the new and fun stages. So naturally I just had to sneak a few in of just him and his big smiles!


8 comments:

Sydney said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Perfect timing on the post. I'm at school in the will just waiting for my next class and see that you posted!!! I loved it. Memories of Christmas came back and I loved seeing noble! That first picture of him smiling is the cutest ever! I can't wait to see him in just a couple months. Love y'all

Darin and Shannon said...

oh! He's a doll!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Yes thank you, thank you! So you have some dang good pictures. Let me start with the first one of Noble conked out in his swing:) He looks so big. The picture of cali is priceless...made me laugh! Dad in the Snuggie of course also made me laugh. Noble and Riley sitting on the couch together couldn't be any cuter (I think Riley likes Noble more than Cali...no I KNOW he does. Evidently...he has a picture of him holding Noble by his sink. I didn't find one of Cali by the sink;) You and Marcin both look great in y'alls family picture and Noble is for sure the cutest little boy on the planet. That last picture is a keeper!!! Although I will say if we have a boy Noble might be knocked off as the cutest. He can settle for second though;)

M said...

Noble is so cute! he is the perfect combination of you and Marcin! He's getting so big so fast!

Hayley said...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I looooovvvvee all the pictures! and the bumbo chair on the couch- good idea! that Noble is such a stud!

The Kynastons said...

Haha I was going to say the exact same thing as Emily about Noble being the perfect mix of you and Marcin. You guys sure make 'em cute! That must've been awesome to have a 2 month break!

The Kynastons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Noble is soooo cute! He has changed so much in the past 2 months. You guys need to come over again soon. I think Noble needs me to hold him while you jam out to Rock Band. LOL We are glad that you are back. =c)