Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Our trip so far...

I know I should blog more but that's about 50th on my list of "I know I should _____ more" right now. So here's some pictures of Noble with Santa, some of our Vaclaw nieces and nephews, and some more of just Noble (of course). I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving unfortunately, but let me just say DELICIOUS!! We had Thanksgiving at Stacy's and it was so fun!!!



What's a Vaclaw get together without RockBand??



Here comes Santa Clause, Here comes Santa Clause...


Noble and Cousin Jake (5 wks apart)
Noble and Aunt Stacy

Grandpa B

Noble and Uncle Riley

6 comments:

Sydney said...

OH my goodness! I am dying to get home and hold this little guy. I cant believe how old he is and how much he has grown. I hope he is feeling better today. Cant wait to see you guys and only 5 days!!!!

M said...

holy cow he's so cute!!!!!!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I can't WAIT to see him!!! Him and Jake look the same size. Do they look the same size in person? I love the picture of dad with noble. So cute!!

Hayley said...

that smile!!! the homeboy shirt! the santa picture! He already looks so grown up- he's going to be crawling by the time I see him again. Looks like you guys are having a blast! And don't worry about all those "I should be's" it's Christmas- who cares!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Brittany... he is starting to look like your family!!! Wow... soooo adorable!

Aubrey said...

Man he totally looks like an O'Neal, he looks just like Riley.