Sunday, November 22, 2009

2 months in 2 days

How is it that 8 weeks of pregnancy seriously feels like eternity, but 8 weeks with Noble happened in one blink?? Everyone still says how small he is but he seems huge to me. I have to confess I absolutely LOVE newborns so it's kind of hard for me to see him grow so fast. I want him to stay teeny-tiny for a little while longer. With that said, I do love all the new things he does. Halloween was the first time he actually smiled at me instead of just in his sleep and since then he does it more and more. We usually play in the mornings right after he eats and wakes up and he is so happy! He makes really cute noises and in the last week he's started to find his voice. He thinks it's funny when you tickle him under his chin and beat his hands against his chest. I know he knows who I am and I love it when he looks for me when he hears my voice. He can lift his head up all on his own and really has been doing that for quite a while. He's practically a body builder with that kind of strength. I think he is the best baby ever and if I could be guaranteed any baby I have would be like this I'd have a ton! We're off to Oklahoma on Tuesday for Thanksgiving and Marcin and I can't wait for the rest of the family to meet him!
A few minutes old...
2 weeks
4 weeks
6 weeks
7 weeks (almost 8)

Where did my little baby go? I know I'll be saying this more and more as the months go by and I'm sure all the rest of you veteran moms are probably chuckling to yourself about this, but I just can't believe it. Next thing I know he's going to be in high school. Geez!!! :)

6 comments:

Amber said...

Ok, I seriously love that pirate shirt. Where did you get that?

Brittany and Marcin said...

my GREAT friend Hayley!! She gave me a pirate themed gift at my shower. I have two of them: Arrrgh... kiss me booty and Arrrgh... wipe me booty. There was a bunch of other stuff too. I love it too. :)

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So before this post I thought Noble looked more like Marcin, but not anymore! He definitely has some of your features. I can't really pin point any one particular feature, but when I look at the pictures I can see you as a little baby. And your right...he is HUGE!! I can't wait to see him at Christmas! We are going to have the best time. I really think this holiday may be one of the best! Love you!!

M said...

it's so true, but really, time flies once you have kids. when i came home with Jett, I looked at Cruise and just couldn't believe that he was ever that small. and yet, can't believe that it's been over 2 years...it seems like yesterday that Cruise was a newborn!

Sydney said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! You are right. He is huge. I cant believe how much he has changed since I saw him last. I agree with Chelsea, I think this may be one of our greatest Christmas'. I cant wait to see you guys. in LESS THAN 1 MONTH! yahoo!

Hayley said...

Slow down Brittany he's not in high school yet!:)Those are the cutest pictures and I love the ones with Marcin vacuming and playing x-box- so funny! I'm glad my husband isn't the only multi-tasker. I'm missin you like crazy.. little noble is going to be a grown man before I see you again :)