So blogger is being funny and I can't see my pictures while I'm typing so here goes... Halloween was a blast! We decorated the garage again and had people over for trick-or-treating. I was a witch (again), Marcin was Nacho Libre, and I guess Noble was a bear (it was the warmest outfit I had for him). And I love the pictures of the parked strollers!! There were so many kids this year! So that's it, sorry for the jumbled out of order pictures. I'm too lazy to fix it and I'm currently typing this one-handed as my other arm is being occupied by a sniffly baby. Poor guy (although I do LOVE holding my little man).
I'm laughing at Noble's face in that last picture! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you guys!! Only y'all would be able to take a picture of y'alls garage and post it on the blog...so clean and nice:)
7 comments:
Yay! How fun. Wish I was there to add my own stroller full of kids. You and Noble looks so cute in that last picture.
Thanks for having us over..we had so much fun!
That was so fun! You guys are great for throwing that every year.
What are we gonna do when you guys are gone??
I'm laughing at Noble's face in that last picture! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you guys!! Only y'all would be able to take a picture of y'alls garage and post it on the blog...so clean and nice:)
So fun! Wish Nate and I could have been there. Baby Noble looks so cute! I cant wait to see him again!!!
Oh, I cannot wait to squeeze that little guy! Love your costumes by the way--cute, cute!
Post a Comment