We ended up going to Super Saturday together and making these really fun Christmas/Halloween blocks together too. I don't know where the rest of my pictures went because I know I had more so these two will have to do. It was just so busy and fun I knew I'd regret not taking more pictures while she was here! Noble and I can't wait to visit her in Texas so he can meet his new friends Kyler and Camden (Ashley's little ones).
Friday, November 20, 2009
11.05.09
That is the date of a fantastic surprise weekend planned by my wonderful husband and one of my best friends, Ashley!! I'd known about my surprise for about two months and Marcin kept asking me what I thought it was. I kept thinking it was some kind of surprise party (why? I have no idea) or a weekend getaway, although that seems a little more difficult these days so I really had no clue. So Marcin puts me in the car that night and blindfolds me and when I take the blindfold I see Ashley standing outside of baggage claim at the airport!!! I cannot believe that she came out. We have literally been friends our entire lives. Our moms were pregnant with us together so it was inevitable. So we had a ton of fun staying up way too late, talking, eating LOTS of Handel's ice cream and Noble got some mega-attention which I know he loved! It was the best surprise I could have imagined!


We ended up going to Super Saturday together and making these really fun Christmas/Halloween blocks together too. I don't know where the rest of my pictures went because I know I had more so these two will have to do. It was just so busy and fun I knew I'd regret not taking more pictures while she was here! Noble and I can't wait to visit her in Texas so he can meet his new friends Kyler and Camden (Ashley's little ones).
We ended up going to Super Saturday together and making these really fun Christmas/Halloween blocks together too. I don't know where the rest of my pictures went because I know I had more so these two will have to do. It was just so busy and fun I knew I'd regret not taking more pictures while she was here! Noble and I can't wait to visit her in Texas so he can meet his new friends Kyler and Camden (Ashley's little ones).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so awesome that she came to visit! I love it. Tell her to send me an invite to her blog.
oh how fun! I love suprises! And i loved how marcin was vacumming with the baby! soooooo cute!
Post a Comment