Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

Can I just brag for one second about my great husband?? He is seriously the best. I could not have married a better man! He is incredibly helpful with anything I need and let's be honest, I'm not that easy to live with so just the fact that he puts up with all my moodiness (especially during pregnancy and now exhaustion) and STILL loves me makes him great. So I've been trying to get Noble on a "schedule" (HA!) and the other day was not a good one. Noble pretty much screamed at me all day long and I couldn't get anything done. We had a showing for the house and I haven't cleaned it in what seems like a year so I was slightly stressed to say the least. Marcin came home from clinic though to save the day!

So not only does he help clean, but he actually puts Noble to sleep while vacuuming. And today was absolutely gorgeous and in an effort to get back in shape Marcin watched Noble while I went running. Talk about multitasking:

XBox and feeding the baby. Nice. I think Noble is already enjoying the XBox too.

And just for fun because I think Noble's smiles and laughs are so dang cute...

12 comments:

M said...

what a great husband! i was laughing because that picture of marcin with noble asleep in the baby carrier is identical to one of i have of dave with Cruise...except dave was doing dishes. lol! i'm so glad he helps you so much and that you got to get out to run! it is much needed after a long day of being yelled at by an infant!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

What a great post!! I miss Noble already!! I have the exact picture of Jason on my Father's day post this past June with Camden in the carrier and Jason vacuuming!! Such great husbands and dads we have!! Check out my blog, I just posted my trip to see you guys!! Fun time!!!!!

Darin and Shannon said...

oh he looks like Marcin!! what a cute lil guy...

Sydney said...

How cute! and way to go Marcin! Thats awesome

casey.chelsea.cali said...

He is such a great husband! Heard y'all showed the house yesterday?!?! Any good news?! i need to call you to catch up. Love you

Courtney said...

Noble totally looks like an O'neal, such a cute little guy. Way to go on running so soon after having him, took me forever to get motivated to exercise again.

Lara said...

yes, marcin is a good man! I love that last smile too!!! I got your message...so sorry, we'd love to go...we just went to see Mama mia that day. Let's go another time though. hugs

Christiansen Clan said...

He is wonderful!! Tell him he missed a spot or two while shaving.

The Kynastons said...

Wow, that's some impressive multi-tasking! :) Seriously, I don't know how single parents do it...there are so many days (actually, probably every day, haha) when I would lose my mind if Patrick wasn't there to take over with Macie for a bit in the evenings. Thank goodness for good husbands!

So I take it you guys are moving? Where to?

Steph & James said...

Britt, that's so cute! I love it, great now when James sees the pic of Marcin playing xbox with the babe...he's totally going to dot hat someday! HA!

Whitney said...

The baby announcments you sent out were sooo cute! hope Noble is doing great! how's the "schedule" alot of people I've talked to say they really couldn't get a schedule to make it work till they were like 3 months... hang in here, it gets easier

Corinne said...

OMG.. I almost died at the first photo where Marcin was cleaning and holding Noble. LOVED IT!!!