...
.....
.......
.........
HOUSTON BOUND!!!!!!!!!
Yes you read that correctly. We are moving to Houston. Marcin got the news today that he was picked for the very last remaining spot at the Kingwood Medical Center in Houston, Texas! If you've talked to me in the last few weeks I'm positive that you've probably heard the phrases "this sucks", "I'm stressed", "this is torture", "I hate this"... and many other not so nice things flying out of my mouth. I still think all of those things, but I cannot express the relief we now feel after knowing where we're heading. It has been the longest 3 or 4 days of our lives. But that's all over now because Houston wants us!!!!!! We couldn't be happier and can't wait to get there. We'll be moving in JUNE. Wow, that's coming up fast.



14 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! I am sorry to hear that you will be moving though. =c( But I am very happy for you guys!!
I'm SO SO SO excited for you! What a relief!! We wil miss you so much. For reals. But we're glad we get to miss you because it's so great you get to go to Houston! Congrats!
Tara
Ok I know I have commented on everything but I couldn't pass up another opportunity to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So So excited for you guys! Oh and I had no idea it was that soon because now I am even more excited because ill be in east texas till August when we go to Dallas and mom and I have already planned to hang out weekly so now you can be invited too!!! THis is so awesome....Somehow we need to get Chelsea in Texas and then it would be party year round!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Things always work out how they are supposed to!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Things could not have worked out more perfect. Can you believe how fast time is flying. We will all be gone before we know it.
Congratulations!!! That is great- now you will be closer to your family. We wish you the best.
I'm so glad to hear that you know where you're going. What a relief...even though it's not where I wanted you to go:) Congrats!
We are so excited for you guys!
Congrats! I am so jealous that you guys get to be some close to home!! You'll have to let me know if Marcin enjoys it there. Maybe thats where we will end up too. :)
Wow! That's so great, Brittany! Congrats. I have to say I'm a little jealous hearing about where all of you are getting placed for residencies. Next year we get to deal with all the stress and excitement! I'm so glad you got placed somewhere you wanted to go.
Congrats! Isn't it great to know what you are doing? Now just 3 more years of residency and you guys are DONE!!!
Hip hip hooray!!! All that anxiety and waiting paid off. So happy for you that you get to go back to TEXAS.
SHUT UP!!! I'm so excited! Can we please be neighbors...ryan and I will need some young couple friends!!!! (even if i don't have a baby)
We are moving there at the end of July! Where aer you guys going to live. We are moving to The Woodlands!
wait? like, for real, like for a job? you escaped the jaws of bartelsville?
Post a Comment