Friday, April 16, 2010

So there is actually more to our life than the fact that we're moving to Houston in a short SIX weeks, but I just haven't blogged. Sorry! Although I'm not sure who I'm apologizing to because I'm not exactly sure that anyone else is concerned with my update frequency. Anyway... In the month that I haven't blogged I did go to Houston for a week to spend time with BOTH my sisters, Riley and my parents. It was a blast, but I didn't bring my camera. Sydney and Chelsea have both already blogged about it and you have my full permission to go stalk either of their blogs for the lovely details. We also went to Bartlesville for Easter and the entire the family was there. It was the BEST! We got to see everyone and meet baby Owen for the first time. We have three boys born all within 6 months so Noble was thrilled to be with them. He told me about it everyday.











Ps... I killed a deer today. It ran into the passenger door while I was going 70 down the highway. And no, I did not cry although I could have over the large dent that now needs replacing.

9 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

oh my gosh, Noble is THE CUTEST! If i have another girl...we may have to arrange something :)

Unknown said...

It a miracle....YOU BLOGGED!!! I love how much Noble smiles in pictures now. Its so cute!! Cant wait to see you guys in Florida!! Yipee!!

Sara and Dustin said...

You are darling. Your baby is darling. I'm so thrilled for you that you get to move to Houston.

M said...

Noble is so big and so stinkin cute!!! I just LOVE his cute smile! he really is a great mix of the both of you!

p.s. i'm glad you are okay...hitting deer are not the funnest experiences.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I love all these pictures, especially the last one with the three boys. For some reason Noble seems so old in that picture. And that first picture...is that the beanie I got him. Looks very cute on him:)

Hayley said...

I LOVE the family picture and your shirt is the cutest :) and you were apologizing to ME because even though I get to see you...a lot... I STILL need to stalk your blog- especially since you go out of town every week!

The Kynastons said...

Um...a deer hit you?!?! That's just like on Gilmore Girls! (I should probably be embarrassed that I just admitted to watching that show...haha) Anyway, glad you're okay but sorry about your car. I'd say that deer got what he deserved. Noble looks like such a smiley, happy baby. He is precious.

Amber said...

Hey, I totally care about your blog updates. Thanks for finally posting some. Love ya.

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Britt- I can't believe how BIG Noble looks! He is so cute and such a happy baby! I haven't been on your blog in months and so I've only pictured Noble as a little baby! We are SOOO EXCITED you chose TEXAS to move back to! June can't come any faster!! Can't wait to have a fun summer with you guys! Take care!