I am so in love with this little guy!! I wish you guys were here this weekend too! Give Noble a kiss from me and teach him my name! Its gotta be his first word!
oh my goodness, he seriously is so amazingly ADORABLE!!! i want to kiss his cute little face and chew on his big cheeks (which i'm sure you do all day). he is getting so big and is getting cuter and cuter everyday! you guys do great work.
Oh no! My little buddy has grown up since I have been gone. I sure hope he will let me hold and hug on him still. I will be home in about a week, tell him not to grow anymore until I get back! LOL He is so adorable. I just love him. =c)
7 comments:
I am so in love with this little guy!! I wish you guys were here this weekend too! Give Noble a kiss from me and teach him my name! Its gotta be his first word!
He really is perfect. And so stylish. I love the shoes! Oh, and that picture of him with the dog is hilarious...he's going in for the big kiss! :)
Ooooh....I could eat him up. Yum!!!
oh my goodness, he seriously is so amazingly ADORABLE!!! i want to kiss his cute little face and chew on his big cheeks (which i'm sure you do all day). he is getting so big and is getting cuter and cuter everyday! you guys do great work.
So cute! I love all the pics. He is getting so big!
Oh no! My little buddy has grown up since I have been gone. I sure hope he will let me hold and hug on him still. I will be home in about a week, tell him not to grow anymore until I get back! LOL He is so adorable. I just love him. =c)
man he's getting so big! what a cutie.
Post a Comment