We're still in Mexico, but we got a CD of our pictures from our little excursion today (in Tulum) and I thought I'd post them. More to come!

snorkling in underground caverns

Zip line (me)

Marcin after his first zip line trip :)

Repelling

and although this is a generic picture of a monkey that does live in the jungle we were in, we actually saw one today!! There was a really cute one up in a tree that was totally doing tricks for us. Our guides said it's really rare that they ever come close to the repel area because there are so many people, but not today! He must have known I was coming and would love him.
7 comments:
Im so excited you posted! I have been checking facebook and your blog just in hopes for some pictures!!!! It looks like you guys are having a blast. Im so glad. I cant wait till you get back and I can hear all about it!!!!
p.s. i absolutely love that picture of you zip-lining!
Holy cow, what an amazing trip!! I might be slightly jealous of the repelling and zip line (and the amazing weather, and the snorkeling, etc., etc., etc.) :) Glad you guys are having fun and getting a break!
Hey brit, if you get a free minute I would love info on that excursion since I'll be there next week! The cave snorkeling looks amazing!!! How fun! Keep having a blast, and if you get a sec facebook me that info! Thanks
friend!
OMG...too funny. We took that exact same excursion when we went to Mexico last Dec!! Weren't the rice and beans that they fed you at the end soooo good? Have fun before you have to come back to the real world-BOO! :)
Oh my gosh! What a dream vacation!! I can't wait to see more!
are you kidding me? snorkling, repelling, AND a zip- line? Way to make the most of your trip! And I LOVE the graduation pictures- they turned out great- our hubbies are AWESOME!!! let's chat again soon!
Post a Comment