We got back from Cancun about a week ago. It was seriously the best vacation I've ever been on. There's just been so much going on really the last year between jobs, residency, Noble, moving that a vacation to anywhere would have seemed perfect. So our hotel was awesome and the view was BEAUTIFUL and we did nothing but relax and whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. We loved every second of it. It was tough at first leaving Noble and one of us might have shed a few tears watching my mom drive away from the airport (I won't say who), but he was in great hands with my parents and I know he was spoiled to death with lots of love. Sunday and Monday were spent on the beach and in the pool ALL day. I couldn't put on enough sunscreen for how long we were out! We went kayaking in the ocean, played beach volleyball with a bunch of people, sat by the pool, read on the beach, so much stuff. It's funny to me how quickly I've forgotten what it's like to just be the two of us and it was fun for a few days but by Wednesday we were dying to get back to Noble.
It was so much fun I just want to start planning for a another vacation!!!
7 comments:
Looks amazing! Im so happy you guys had a blast.
SUper fun! You guys have definitely earned a great vacation!
How fun! I'm totally jealous right now. I would love a vacation (short vacation) without Charlotte!
Looks SO nice and SO relaxing. Glad you got to have a vacation get away. SO much deserved. Love you!
Glad I can finally put some pictures to what you were describing to me on the phone:) I'm so happy y'all were able to take that trip. And your room and view WERE beautiful! Next trip should be with me, you, and Syds and of course our hubbies! Mom would definitely have her hands full! Let's start planning...seriously!
Wow, that looks like a dream. So glad you guys got to have a fun vacation! And, I miss you.
Looks like so much fun!! I am jealous! Glad you guys got to do this! We miss you!
Post a Comment