Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Little Update

We've been in Texas for about 7 weeks and it has flown by. We're finally getting settled into some kind of routine (sort of) and feel like it's home more and more. Marcin started working at Kingwood Medical Center on June 28th. Since then I've probably seen him a total of 24 hours. I take back every time I said that during school I barely saw him. I now know that was a lie and would take back all the time he was at home during school years over this any day. With that said, he is really liking the program and the other residents that he works with. Meanwhile, Noble and I are living it up at Grandma and Grandpa's! My mom and I basically do everything together and I love it and my sister, Sydney, is close enough in Beaumont, TX that shes comes up a lot of weekends to hang out with us. I'm still working and thank goodness for Mom and Sydney!! I definitely need the help. And Noble is just over NINE months!!! How did that happen?? While I love all the new fun and cool stuff he can do, I get really sad at how fast he grows! I love that little baby so much! So here's some of the fun new stuff he does:
** crawls (army style that is) **
** eats anything in front of him **
** walks along the furniture **
** walks while holding one of our hands **
** walks with his "Mater" car **
** clicks his tongue **
** claps his hands **
** signs milk and more **
** waves bye-bye **
** LOVES his blankie **
** LOVES his mommy (and his daddy too) :) **
** spits at us **
** give big, fat, juicy kisses when we ask **
I'm biased, but I think he's the cutest, most snuggly, happiest, best little boy in the whole world! I love, love, love him!!!! Here's a picture of him while we were in Florida about a month ago. I don't have any more recent pictures since our camera battery has died since Mexico.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so happy to hear that you guys are getting settled. But, I miss you a lot. Oh and I don't think that you are biased at all Noble is the cutest, sweetest, most snuggly baby ever and I miss him a lot. I can't believe he is 9 months already. He has grown up fast. Football season is coming up and we don't have our wing eating buddies anymore. Like I said we miss you guys.

Christiansen Clan said...

I LOVE that baby!!! Must see him soon!! He is signing?!?1 What a big boy!!

Sydney said...

I love that HUGE smile Noble has!!! Im so glad I get to see him so much more now!!!

Laura said...

Sounds like you guys are doing well! That's a bit of a bummer that Marcin is gone so much. Thanks for sharing though because now I'll take better advantage of when Adam is around. We miss you guys! We'll have to get together in December for sure. I'd love to see little Noble!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

We had SOOO much fun with you and your mom at lunch today!! I am the happiest person knowing you are here for good so YAY to that! Can't wait to see you guys again soon! Love that noble of yours! Such a cutie and such a fun age!

M said...

seriously, ADORABLE

Jenny G said...

I have a brilliant idea. Since you don't see Marcin anyway maybe you could come back to your townhome:)