Monday, August 23, 2010

Ava Michele

My sister, Chelsea, just had her 2nd baby, Ava Michele Baugh and I got to go up and see her with my other sister, Sydney, and my mom when she was just about 10 days old. There is NOTHING like holding a new little baby. And although there aren't too many pictures of me holding her, I did snatch her up every chance I got! It was a whole new experience having all three grandkids together too. It seriously took all four of us adults to keep them happy and occupied (I'm NOT meant for twins or any other set of multiples!!) It was so much fun to all be together again and I'm so happy for Casey and Chels! Ava is such a sweet and good baby and I can't wait to see her and crazy-Cali again soon!
Noble wasn't too sure about sharing space with Ava.
My attempt at holding both babies... not so easy.
So here's our attempts at making Cali and Noble "play" together:
going down to slide with each other
Noble liked this ball of Cali's, but as soon as he touched it...
it became Cali's FAVORITE toy ever :).
Noble LOVES his Cheerio's!

Here are a few attempts of "family pictures". It looks like we're torturing these kids in some of them!Number 1 with Grandma...
Number 2...
Number 3. There are about 8 more of these, but I'll spare you all.

9 comments:

Gerber Family said...

Oh, there's nothing like a brand new little baby. I can't believe how big Noble is getting! He is such a cutie! It's so great you get to be with all your family. Hope all is well...we miss you guys.

Sarah said...

Congrats to your sister and brother in law. Ava looks like a sweet little baby. I think you look really good holding two babies. You could totally do it. Don't under-estimate yourself. I can't believe how big Noble is getting. Hopefully, in just 9 short months we will be living in Texas with ya'll. We miss you tons!

Laura said...

How fun! I cannot believe how big Noble is getting! I'm seeing a lot more of you in him now. He's so stinkin cute!

The Kynastons said...

Brittany, Noble is so dang cute! I love his little plaid shorts and all of his other cute outfits...he is a well-dressed kid! But that's no surprise considering his stylish parents. :) And congrats on your beautiful new niece!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I LOVED that post! I was laughing through the whole thing. And I love how you deemed Cali as crazy-cali...haha, so true! Can't wait to see y'all again soon. Love you tons! and thanks again for making the trip out.

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Such a fun post! Chelsie's baby is beautiful!! I was laughing at the pictures of trying to get the grandkids to sit with your mom- that is classic!! Love it:)

Amber said...

Awww....so precious! Love all those babies. Maybe I should come up next time and add some more craziness to the mix. What do you think about that? haha.... Miss you. I've been meaning to call you forever. But I guess phones work both ways and I haven't heard from you either. HINT HINT!!!

Hayley said...

That was the BEST post! First, Noble looks like a GIANT next to Ava! Baby Ava is just as beautiful as I would imagine any oneil descendant to look- and the pictures with grandma are so great, especially the hand (I'll assume chelsea's) shoving Cali into the picture :) I'm glad you had a great trip Brittany!!!!!.. although the pictures left me wanting MORE!

M said...

i can't get over how Noble is pretty much a carbon copy of Marcin.