I gave Noble his first haircut a few weeks ago and have been meaning to post ever since. I've waited so long that I actually cut his hair again yesterday. I'm sure it doesn't look like a lot, but I was so excited at how cute it turned out even though it wasn't a huge change. I just love this little boy!!! Just thought I'd add this one cuz it's hilarious. I know I'm biased, but I've got the cutest baby boy on the planet!
Ok, that last picture looks SO much like Riley to me. Seriously, all I ever see in that boy is Marcin, but he's got some of you too. Or at least some of Riley. SO cute.
2 comments:
Holy cow! He has gotten so big and grown up. Cute!
Ok, that last picture looks SO much like Riley to me. Seriously, all I ever see in that boy is Marcin, but he's got some of you too. Or at least some of Riley. SO cute.
Post a Comment