Not technically until the 30th, but still!! How did this happen?? We went ahead and had his birthday party last weekend and it was a blast! Noble is one lucky guy. Both his grandma's came (Robbie flew out) and one of his out-of town aunts, Chels, came out too. So we had a motorcycle/tough guy party for my very sweet and not-so-tough little guy. I had skull and crossbones cupcakes, a motorcycle cake, biker "gang" t-shirts, and do-rags. These kids looked so dang cute all dressed in their shirts and big thanks to their moms for bringing them in their outfits. Noble got a bunch of sweet toys and some really cool outfits for his birthday, but I'm not sure they topped the cupcake he got to dig into! Call me a bad mom, but I have not limited his sugar intake so this was definitely not his first experience with a little cake. However, I have never just let him tear into a chunk of cake and needless to say he was in heaven. He's not a chunky baby, but this boy can eat. I can't believe my baby is one already. I'm sure every other mom feels this way, but it really has been too fast. Noble is such a special boy and Marcin and I feel really privileged that he is a part of our family. I really hate that he is growing up so fast, but I do love his personality and all the new and fun things he does. So at one year her:
** walks
** plays peek-a-boo with his blankie
** waves
** dances - seriously dances and is very selective about his song choices
** says mama and dada
** has a big boy car seat :)
** gives high fives
** knows where his ears are
** knows the difference between clap and click (his cute little tongue clicking)
And he still does not have any teeth. I know that's weird, but I'm not worried. I'm sure he'll get some teeth someday. Everyone that sees him gets very concerned at his one year old toothless grin, but I think he'll be okay :). Happy Birthday, Noble!!



























8 comments:
Cute cute cute and DOUBLE cute! I'm jealous Chels can just fly out whenever she wants. I wish I could. Wouldn't that be fun!!! Well, for me it would be.
Awesome party for an awesome 1 year old! I love all the pictures and especially the cupcakes ones! Noble is one cutie! Glad I could be there
Noble is such a big boy! Looks like a fun party! Isn't it so weird he is one?! I can't believe a year has already gone by with Gavin. It's crazy! Miss you guys!
So cute, and Rosalie didn't get her first tooth until after she was one, or maybe the month she turned one. No worries, some kids get their teeth late. I loved your cake, and all of the decor, you are an awesome party planner.
Best one year old party I have been to in awhile!! The kids did look dang cute in their "getups" (I have no idea if I spelt that right:)). As always being back home in Texas was a blast. Christmas can't come soon enough!!!
Happy (almost) birthday, Noble!! That's got to be one of the coolest kid parties I've seen! I love the Jones soda labels with Noble's picture...he makes such a cute "bad" little dude. :) Oh, and enjoy his gummy smile as long as you can! I was actually sad when Macie's teeth came in...I just think babies are so cute with their toothless grins!
Oh My Adorableness!!!! I Love the motorcycle theme! Noble is so darn cute!!!!!! Isn't it crazy that we are old enough to have 1 year olds?!?! It seemed like only yesterday that we were causing havoc in San Diego. Hahaha.
I am way behind on your posts! geez- some friend I am! That party was UNBELIEVABLE! You over-achiever! You are making the rest of us look bad :) I can only imagine how fun everyone was having- way to put on the biggest and best party ever! Loved the pictures of your navy seal competition too- what a great accomplishment. PS the countdown IS ON!!!!!
Post a Comment