Okay, that is adorable! I see a future for him in medicine. :) I love the look on your mom's face in that picture when she sees Noble! Hope you guys had a great Halloween!
OH MY!! He was struttin' his stuff big time this Halloween! And walking like a champ!.... while Reid was still being pushed in the stroller- hee,hee! So my favorite though is your mom's face in all the pictures- so great to have family around that LOVE Noble!... although lets be honest- who couldn't?????? ps- ELEVEN DAYS!!!!!!
He looks so cute, I think he might have topped both of my girls with their costumes.....nahhhh;) But he definitely was THE cutest dressed boy in the entire world! I love him!!
7 comments:
I love that you didn't forget the pager! He is such a cutie!
So darling!!!!
Okay, that is adorable! I see a future for him in medicine. :) I love the look on your mom's face in that picture when she sees Noble! Hope you guys had a great Halloween!
So so so cute! I love my little nephew. He looks like he is just having the best Halloween ever!
OH MY!! He was struttin' his stuff big time this Halloween! And walking like a champ!.... while Reid was still being pushed in the stroller- hee,hee! So my favorite though is your mom's face in all the pictures- so great to have family around that LOVE Noble!... although lets be honest- who couldn't?????? ps- ELEVEN DAYS!!!!!!
He looks so cute, I think he might have topped both of my girls with their costumes.....nahhhh;) But he definitely was THE cutest dressed boy in the entire world! I love him!!
absolutely adorable
Post a Comment