Monday, December 6, 2010

A Little Busy Around Here

I wish I was a better blogger. Truth be told, I didn't even do the last post about Halloween, Marcin did. We just bought a house and have moved in, Marcin's been on call all of November (which amounts to basically NEVER seeing him; seriously), Thanksgiving, and a very quick, but best EVER, trip to see one of my best friends, Hayley. I want to blog. I really do. So this is it. My lame attempt at an update. I'll have a better one later, but for now this is as good as it gets, folks (as if you've all been DYING to hear about our life :) )

4 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Hey I think buying a house, moving, and being a "single parent" are great excuses for a blogging break! I hope you guys are feeling settled and loving your new place!

Oh so I was going to email you but I got rid of facebook and I don't have your regular email - but could you send me your new address? Christmas card time. :) my email is gkynaston@gmail. Thanks!

Hayley said...

yes, you know I'M DYING to hear ALL about your lives! and I'm thrilled about the update! my blogging attendance has been pretty bad myself. I would LOVE to see pics of the new house! Congrats again!!

Jenny G said...

I like it when you blog:)

Springers said...

Wow, Noble is so big. And man does he look like a Vaclaw! :) Hope you guys had a great holiday. Looking forward to your updates!