So I've finally decided to join the rest of many of our friends and family and create our own blog! Since it's just the two of us, it may not be too exciting but we'll see. As for what's going on in our lives... We've now lived in Ohio since January and grow to love it more and more all the time. The summer has been great for us. Warmer weather is always nicer (to me anyway) and it's been fun to spend some more time together. Marcin just recently started his second year of podiatry school in the new Independence, Ohio location. He loves the new school and studies constantly. As for me, I finally got a job with Colorescience Mineral Cosmetics as a sales rep for Ohio and Michigan. I'm very excited about it and look forward to a new job opportunity outside of teaching. We have been extremely blessed this far into our marriage and are very excited about all that's to come! We have great friends and family surrounding us and supporting us and are very grateful for that. We're excited to see what else is in store for us and will try to keep everyone posted on what's going on!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
We Have a Blog!
So I've finally decided to join the rest of many of our friends and family and create our own blog! Since it's just the two of us, it may not be too exciting but we'll see. As for what's going on in our lives... We've now lived in Ohio since January and grow to love it more and more all the time. The summer has been great for us. Warmer weather is always nicer (to me anyway) and it's been fun to spend some more time together. Marcin just recently started his second year of podiatry school in the new Independence, Ohio location. He loves the new school and studies constantly. As for me, I finally got a job with Colorescience Mineral Cosmetics as a sales rep for Ohio and Michigan. I'm very excited about it and look forward to a new job opportunity outside of teaching. We have been extremely blessed this far into our marriage and are very excited about all that's to come! We have great friends and family surrounding us and supporting us and are very grateful for that. We're excited to see what else is in store for us and will try to keep everyone posted on what's going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey that's great, I like it!! I have been meaning to tell you a funny thing Logan has been going around saying, I noticed the other day that he was saying "on your mark, get set, go!" Except when I listened closely, he was acutally saying "Uncle Mark, get set, go!" I thought it was super cute!! Love and miss you guys!
Amanda, Tyler & kids
Yay!! Nice to see you join the blogging world. I will add you on my friends list. You will be my first FAMILY member on it. Hooray!!! Love ya!!!
Oh and congrats on your job with the stinky makeup. HE HE...Just kidding.
Very cool! Someday, if I get savvy enough, we will start a blog, too. It is a great way to keep in touch while you all are soooo far away! :-) Love you both bunches!!
Amy, Brian and Ellie
YA! I'm glad you entered the blogging world. You'll have to come over some day, and I'll help you "glitz" it up! I had fun today...I look forward to getting to know you even better.
Hey guys - Matt and I were really excited to see your blog. We're completely addicted. It's such a fun way to stay connected.
Stacy
I would absolutely LOVE to have you join our "gathering place" blog! PLEASE email me with your email so I can add you as an author! :) hollowayfam@yahoo.com
Hey! We for sure need to get all of us students/wives together! I have met everyone in my ward, but I don't know any of the other girls! I think we are going to do a dessert night every two weeks or something like that? Not sure yet. We have "the gathering place" blog we'll make sure you're on there so we can plan something out!
So you finally did it!! Now I really want to start one too. Can't wait to see you in Michigan! Love you!
Post a Comment