Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've been tagged!

So I was already tagged by Laura Nelson, but never got around to it and then tagged again from Ashley so I thought I had to do it now! Here goes...

4 or more places I have lived:
~ Magnolia, TX
~ Provo, UT
~ Orem, UT
~ Broadview Heights, OH

4 or more places I have gone on vacation:
~ Cozumel, Mexico
~ Montego Bay, Jamaica
~ San Francisco, CA
~ Grand Caymen Islands
~ Los Angeles, CA
~ San Diego, CA

4 or more jobs I have had:
~ 11th grade English student teacher
~ Sales Rep for Colorescience (which I love!)
~ Cookies By Design
~ volleyball coach

4 or more foods I love
*this is too limiting*
~ Handel's Ice Cream
~ veggie tempura
~ dan dan noodles from pei wei
~ zuccini and squash

4 or more hobbies I have
~ the internet
~ reading
~ journal writing
~ piano

4 or more things people don't know about me
~ I've played the piano since I was 5
~ I played volleyball and coached for 4 years
~ I've owned at least 7 cars
~ I had my tonsils taken out when I was 15

4 or more things I would do if I were a billionaire
~ pay off our school debt!!!
~ own a lake house and beach house with a boat, jet skis, and lots of room for family and friends!
~ travel around australia, europe, africa, and south america
~ donate tons

I am tagging Stacy Eager, Amy, Amanda, and Randee. Of course anyone is welcome to it! Have fun!

1 comment:

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

You were good a limiting your responses to 4. I couldn't- I had so many for every single one:) I remember you always had a new car when I saw you. That is funny! Thanks for doing it!
Ash