Wednesday, December 5, 2007

San Francisco Trip


I was lucky enough to get to go on a trip to San Francisco this past weekend with my sister-in-laws and Marcin's parents. We had such a fun time and I cannot wait for another sister trip! We spent time in downtown San Francisco, Ghirardelli Square, Sausalito, and Menlo Park. It was basically two full days of shopping and girl time! Riding the trolley around downtown San Francisco was one of my favorites too.


We also got to see this amazing Creche exhibit that was organized by the stake that Mike and Robbie were a part of on their mission. Unfortunately pictures were not allowed, but it was beautiful! There were displays of the nativity scene from all over the world and in all different forms. A choir from a local high school also sang for everyone there and they did an amazing job. It was such a fun trip and I feel really blessed to be a part of such a great family!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time in San Francisco! I love all the cute pictures.

Whitney said...

wow, that sounds like a way fun time. Also, I think that first picture is kinda funny because you look so much taller than everyone... I'm jealous. I always wish I could be the tall one, but at 5' 3 3/4" that doesn't ever happen

Amber said...

OH how fun and what a good idea. I'll have to remember that when my kids are grown and married. Such a great way to get to know the family on a more personal basis. Your hair looks so cute by the way. I really like it. And have you lost weight? You look good girl!!! Love you!!!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Britt- that looks like a ton of fun! i would love to go back there- it looks cold out there too! Nothing compared to this hot, humid Texas Christmas weather we are having. I am sure you have heard from your family by now!!

vaclaw family said...

Vaclaw women rock!! Can't wait to do it again.

Brenda said...

Hi Britt,

Just looked at your blog. Great pictures from San Francisco! What a fun trip. Now we need pictures from your Bartlesville trip. Glad you guys are home safely!
Love you,
Mom (Brenda)