
Now that our trip home is quickly approaching, I am already getting a little stir crazy thinking of the very long drive! Most people I talk to say, "Oh, how fun! You guys get to have a little road trip together!" While that's true, I am NOT a very good road trip-er and already have slight anxiety over the claustrophobia that I know is going to set in. So I thought to myself, maybe I should look at a map because it's probably not as bad as it seems. Wrong. It is. Notice that we're starting from the most northern part of Ohio to almost the most southern part of Texas! I'm sure it'll be fun, but I'm guessing it'll have to be over before I admit that!
6 comments:
I do wish you the best of luck--aren't you traveling with your dogs?? Wow...brave! I hope you guys have such a fun time--drive safe!
Good Luck - after 3 hours in the car, I go nuts! I feel your pain. Buy new cds and books on tape - watch lots of movies on the portable DVD player - maybe a series of something you're hooked on.
My best advice...make sure you have to room to stretch out, even better...lay down. Adam and I drove from Houston to Idaho in a cramped car and it was the WORST trip of my life. I was extremely uncomfortable and therefore, crabby. When we drove to Ohio from Idaho I had enough room to lay down every now and then and the trip wasn't bad at all. It was nice to be able to sit in different positions. So I'd just make sure there is lots of space around where you're sitting.
wow... that is a long trip. I hope you guys have fun visiting both your families. Tell all the vaclaws hello from us.
I guess you can at least be glad it isn't from CA to FL? But that is going to be one LONG trip. And with two dogs. That will be worse than two kids in my opinion. Ugh. I guess if you get real sick of them, you can chuck them out the window. Can't do that with kids!!! Ha...you love me for that comment don't you. I'll have to call and apologize for that one!!! Love ya.
That is scary Britt!! I thought driving from Utah to Texas was long- but I think you have me beat! Be safe and i wish we were home in TX for the holidays to see you, but we will be in California with Jason's family! We will be home the 31st so if you are still around we could see you on New Years!
Happy Holidays!
Ash
Post a Comment