Two days after Christmas we traveled to Bartlesville, Oklahoma where Marcin is from. It was a blast spending so much time with all our family there, too. We spent New Year's Eve with everybody and had a bonfire at Mike and Robbie's and then went over to our sister Stacy's house to play games and watch the ball drop. Truthfully, that wasn't so exciting (the ball drop, not games with his family). We watched it two hours early while it was dropping live in New York and I don't think we even made it until midnight. I'm pretty sure we were in the car struggling to stay awake long enough to get back to his parents' house where we were staying. Lame, I know. We also got in PLENTY of settlers with Amy and Brian, Amanda, and Heather and Lorne. In case someone doesn't know, we are HUGE Settler of Catan fans and would probably play it everyday if possible and so are Amy and Brian so it's kind of a tradition to play a few rounds almost every night we're there. It was also Marcin's birthday while we were gone so it was great to spend that with family too!
It was such a fun and much needed vacation, but we're glad to be home. Cleveland finally starting to feel a little (a I use that term very loosely) more like our home every day, but I can't wait until we'll finally move back with most of our family, whether it's Houston or Bartlesville. We hope you all had a great Christmas and have a wonderful new year!!
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm glad you had a nice vacation.
You forgot to mention that you also celebrated your BIG one year Anniversary. Even though I think you were on the road driving, but still. Congratulations and glad you had a fun time. Christmas is ALWAYS fun in Texas!!!
You guys are an adorable couple! I am glad your vacation was great! Hope to see you in Texas again soon:)
You guys are an adorable couple! I am glad your vacation was great! Hope to see you in Texas again soon:)
It is official! We are so going to have a settlers party! We are addicted as well...
Yes...lovin' the all night Settlers action. Can't wait till we can do it again.
--BC
Post a Comment