Friday, January 25, 2008

WE'RE EXPECTING....

PUPPIES!! Ha ha. I thought that was clever. Not Marcin and me, LILA AND RUFUS! Yes, it's true; we are going to have some little puppies. We've been speculating for a few weeks now that she might be pregnant, but it's become very apparent that she is. She looks like she swallowed a big egg. Her belly is SO big. We're thinking that she'll probably have them on February 7th, but I'm not sure yet. It's all very exciting, but I'm pretty nervous for Lila. We're hoping she does okay and that we'll have a few healthy puppies in a few weeks! I'll keep you posted...

8 comments:

Marcus and Jamie Yetter said...

Call me, I know a thing or two about prego dogs and welping the babies... My mom and family have bred dogs all my life and Tilly has had a few litters. P.s. I am feeling better so if you still need that haircut let me know!

Marcus and Jamie Yetter said...

Oh and congrats! Thats so exciting, they will be soooo cute! I cant wait!

Laura said...

That was a mean post! :) Even though I knew Lila was pregnant my heart seriously stopped beating because I thought you were pregnant!

Lara said...

I LOVE puppies! If you need anyone to puppysit while you are at work, Let me know. I wish we could have doggies at our house, and I would totally get one!!!!

Amber said...

I'm very excited and all for your dog. Yay yay!! And I like your good news comment about Chelsea, but I'm a little hurt. Yes. I little hurt. Where is my shout out? What am I, chopped liver? I'm relinquishing your favorite cousin status. :o)

Milroys said...

Puppies....how exciting!! Hope Lila is doing well. I don't even know how she is fitting all those puppies in her tiny tummy. Be sure to post photos of the little guys when they get here!

Tiffany said...

My heart stopped there for a second!!! I thought you were going to have a litter. :) Can't wait to see pictures of the new puppies!!!

Whitney said...

Your post fooled me to... ha ha. That's so funny that they are having babies because they just seem like they are babies b/c they are so tiny! will you keep them? or sell them?