Saturday, February 9, 2008

LoVe TaG!

Laura Nelson tagged me and I agree with her that this is very February appropriate!

What is your husband's name?
Marcin Noble Vaclaw

How long have you been together?
A little over 2 years

How long did you date?
actually date?... 5 months before we got engaged

Who eats more?
we're even!

Who said I love you first?
Marcin did, although I had been waiting for it for quite some time!

Who is taller?
we're the same unless I wear shoes at all

Who has more speeding tickets?
That would be me

Who is smarter?
definitely me :)

Who is more sensitive?
I would have to say myself because Marcin's watching me type all of this!

When there is a fight, who usually wins?
Marcin said reluctantly that I always win (he then went on to add unless it's a death match or cage fight and then he would)

Who does the laundry?
to each his own!

Who does the dishes?
we both do (i'm sadly starting to sound like a very lazy wife!)

Who sleeps on the right?
I do because it's the side that's furthest from our bedroom door in case of an attack. :)

Who pays the bills?
Marcin all the way. If you know me, you know I don't pay attention to budgeting

Who mows the lawn?
our neighborhood

Who cooks dinner?
Marcin the majority of the time. Then the rest of the time we go out. And let me just say it's not because I can't, but rather that I don't!

Who drives when you are together?
Marcin, but I would like to drive more of the time

Who is more stubborn?
This is easy.... me.

Who kissed whom first?
Me! Marcin was taking too long.

Who asked who out first?
Marcin, although upon asking me out he says, "It's just a first date. I'm not looking for anything long term or anything."

Who proposed?
Marcin did and it was perfect. It was on the fourth of July (which is a HUGE holiday with his family) and after we had the big fireworks show at the farm Marcin took me back to his sister's Stacy's house and in the backyard was rose petals and candles everywhere. He finally asked me and when I said yes his nephews were waiting to light off fireworks! Way over the top, but it couldn't have been any better!

Who has more siblings?
Marcin. He's 7 of 8 and I'm the oldest of 4

I'm tagging Stephanie Woolf, Tiffany Grady, and Amber! Have fun!

2 comments:

Christiansen Clan said...

Too funny. :)

Tiffany said...

Yay, I like these. I'll post on my blog. CUTE PUPPIES!!! I'm sure Corinne she will totally want one!!!!