
They finally arrived! Lila had her puppies on Friday night which was only the day after I thought she would have them. We were so nervous that she would have a hard time delivering them, but everything worked out just fine and within 3 or 4 hours we had THREE new little puppies. They are the cutest and tiniest little dogs I have ever seen. I think they are all girls and they are all dark. One is a really pretty dark brown, the second one is black with a white diamond on its chest, and the third looks like Rufus with the black and tan markings. They are all eating all the time and Lila is the best mom! She's doing everything she's supposed to and we're excited to get to play with them for the next little while. Rufus however, is not doing as well. He is miserable without Lila and she won't let him near her babies (even though they are his!). Hopefully he will stop crying for her and we can finally all sleep at night. Anyone who wants to come and see them give us a call!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are all so cute and tiny! Dont forget to be naming them!!!!!
They are so adorable!!! I totally wanted one, but don't want to risk it with the landlords. Ugh! I'm so happy that Lila is okay!
Wow...they are tiny! Amy's been lobbying hard for one....we'll have to see. Talk to you guys soon.
--BC
How adorable! I want one:) Cayman (our English Bulldog) is just a little big and slobbery and sheds way too much- I would love a little tiny dog around the house:) GOod luck with taking care of the puppies! Would love to hear from you some time:)Ash
we have to come over!!!!! let me know when they are a little stronger so that the kids won't smoosh them!
Post a Comment