Thursday, February 21, 2008

you're gonna be pop-U-lar.....


Even though this is a little late, it was a big deal and I just had to post it! For Valentine's Day Marcin surprised me with tickets to WICKED!! I have wanted to see this musical for a very long time and as soon as I heard it was coming to Cleveland I just kept asking Marcin if we could go. Being the best husband that he is.... we got to go. Since then the songs have been stuck in our heads and we bought the soundtrack from iTunes right when we got home. We had the best time! First we went to dinner with our friends Ryan and Kristen and Adam and Laura to Cheesecake Factory and then we went to the show. After seeing it, I can't wait to go back to see another play. I loved every minute of it.

And as a side note... here are some updated pictures of the puppies. They're growing fast and they're all so fun!

5 comments:

vaclaw family said...

I'm jealous!! I love the soundrack, so I'm sure the performance on stage is killer! Way to go Marc!

Amber said...

YAY!!! I love Wicked. I want to go again SO SO badly. I'm glad you enjoyed it too. I don't think I know a single person that has seen it and not loved it.

And the puppies are adorable. I can't believe they are all black. Will they stay that way?

bryan said...

Marcin Marrano Vaclaw,
My wife was blog surfing and she saw came along yours. How funny is that. Hoep things are going well. You will have to see our blog.
brybriandmayley.blogspot.com

Bryan Call

Sydney said...

I love your title. That song just makes me smile cause I feel like its our story. You see it goes like this I see you, someone less fortunate than I, and I simply have to take over because I know exactly what you need. I teach you the proper ploys, how to talk to boys, and fix your hair. Next thing I know your good at sports and hanging with the right cohorts....You're POPULAR!!!!

Christiansen Clan said...

Very cool. Without sounding too flaming, I liked Wicked too. It was a good show. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

--BC