Friday, February 29, 2008

I've Had a Birthday, Shout HOORAY!







I absolutely LOVE birthdays and on February 24th I celebrated my golden birthday! Golden birthday because I turned 24 on the 24th. It was so much fun to spend some time with friends and celebrate.
The night before my actual birthday, we went out with some of our best friends, Keith and Haley. That night at midnight I started opening my presents from my family. I just couldn't wait until the next morning! On my birthday we had cake and ice cream. Marcin is so great and he made me my birthday dinner and the cake.






So as a slight reflection on another year of mine passing by, it really reminds me of how great, wonderful, and blessed my life is. I have an amazing husband that loves me better than I could have imagined, family that is so supportive and loving, friends that seem like family to me, and a job that I actually do really like! I have also realized more and more each day how thankful I am to have a Heavenly Father that knows what's best for me and continues to bless me every day. I feel like I've learned to be more positive this year and be more in control of how to be happy. With that said, I hope to make this year better than the last and I'm excited to see what's in store!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great day.

Sydney said...

Looks like you had a great birthday!! By the way your hair looks great in those pictures!

Laura said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Christiansen Clan said...

Tell Marc that he is lucky to have you!!! You're awesome!--Amy

Amber said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday. I agree with Sydney. I love your hair and I'm glad you had such a great birthday and that everything is going so well. Love ya~

vaclaw family said...

Happy Birthday! I actually had it on my calendar and we were going to call you but of course like most days I forget my brain! Sorry! Looks like you had a great day.

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Happy Birthday Britt!! I know I am late- but I hope you had a great day! Love the pictures too!!

Doug and Merrill said...

You guys are so cute! I am Marc's friend from OK, (hi marc) but I randomly found yall's page and wanted to say hi. And, Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

I like you even more. I didn't realize you had a February bday too. I beat you by 2 days. I'm glad your "Golden Bday" was a good one. Miss you guys!!
Chris McAdams